Fire Flowers are regular attacking items that can be acquired during Mario's adventure.
A flower that burns all enemies with fireballs. Attack Power: 3
Tayce T. can cook various meals by mixing certain ingredients with the Fire Flower. Here's a list.
|Super Shroom||Bland Meal|
|Volt Shroom||Bland Meal|
|Life Shroom||Bland Meal|
|Ultra Shroom||Yummy Meal|
|Dried Shroom||Fried Shroom|
|Cake Mix||Fire Pop|
|Iced Potato||Frozen Fires|
- Found on a ledge on the screen of Goomba Village with the broken balcony.
- Found in an invisible question block on the fourth screen of Pleasant Path.
- Found in the C3 square of Dry Dry Desert, in the middle question block.
- Found in the A6 square of Dry Dry Desert, behind a cactus.
- Found in an invisible question block at the Green Station of Shy Guy's Toy Box.
- Held by a Shy Guy in the Shy Guy Playground at the Toy Box. Guaranteed drop if the Shy Guy is defeated.
- Found by pulling a vine in the third screen of Jade Jungle's depths.
The Pink Lil'Oinks will drop Fire Flowers once they flee. This kind of Lil'Oinks have a 15/101 chance of appearing.
Various enemies may drop Fire Flower after battle.
|Jade Jungle Ambush¹||5/101|
¹ this refers to the unique encounter with 3 Putrid Piranhas and a White Magikoopa in the depths of Jade Jungle.
Crystal King Oddity
The Fire Flower item has a fire element propriety, and thus is supposed to deal extra damage to Crystal King who has a weakness to the fire element. Oddly, Fire Flowers will still deal the regular 3 damage against him, and only Kooper's Fire Shell will count as elemental damage against this boss.